Looking for Christmas activities in Montreal? With your family or with a bunch of friends, here are 5 original activities that will warm your heart while having fun.
New ways to enjoy the holiday season
Out of inspiration for an original activity with your group of friends, your family or your loved one? Here is a list of interesting Christmas activities in Montreal:
- Escape games: an escape game full of intrigue and mystery is the perfect activity to have fun with family or friends. You’ll take part in a captivating immersive adventure and enjoy a truly original Christmas activity in Montreal. This activity will please children, teenagers and adults alike. If your friends are tired of always going for a drink in the local pubs, and they’re looking for an out-of-the-ordinary Christmas activity in Montreal, escape games will let them live moments of pure happiness, plunging into a mysterious and captivating universe. As a team, you will have to succeed in quickly completing your mission and manage to escape!
> Want to make a reservation for an escape game at Echappe-Toi Montreal? Nothing is easier: choose your scenario, set a day and time, and indicate the number of members on your team (friends or family). There is also a scenario for made specially for couples!
- Merry Montreal: you’ll find lots of christmas activities in Montreal at the Jacques-Cartier Square. Musical performances, outdoor bars offering artisanal beers and other drinks (warm and cold), christmas mascots, photo-booths, etc. Old Montreal at its best in winter! From December 20th to December 31st.
- Les Choralies Christmas Carol Concerts: Put yourself in the Christmas mood by listening to these beautiful traditional songs of the holiday season. Treat your family with the best carolers you can find! Head to Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel where the troupe will serenade your hearts with classic Christmas songs. No cover charge. 400, Saint-Paul E, Montreal.
- McCord Musuem’s Toy Exhibit: the 6th edition of the traditional toys exhibition, EISTER RABBIT’S CIRCUS, is inspired by the popular children’s book series Monsieur Lapin, published by éditions Les 400 coups. Children aged 3 to 9 are invited to find the leads to the discovery of some 200 toys and objects from the Museum’s collections. Some props have disappeared on the evening of the big circus premiere, and Mister Rabbit asks the children to help him find the culprits! Free admission for children 12 and under. 690 Sherbrooke W, Montreal.
- Montreal Craft Beer Tour: you want Christmas activities in Montreal that are really merry? Invite your friends to enjoy the best brewpubs in town! If you’re a beer enthousiast, this Latin Quarter brewpub itinerary will be your christmas gift in advance! Follow the link to get informations or to buy tickets.
Enjoy your holiday vacation
Make the most of your holiday vacation to relax and have fun during some great Christmas activities in Montreal. Your vacation can be filled with lots of fun and new discoveries.