An escape game for kids in Montreal
Time spent with our children is precious! However, the time spent with them is getting shorter (LINK).
But don’t panic! It is not the quantity that matters but the quality. Echappe-Toi Montreal’s escape games were created to allow you to spend quality time with your children starting at the age of 8:
- By leaving cellphones and other electronic devices in lockers. Concentrate on your team!
- Create memories as a family by becoming the heros of your experience.
- Let yourself be surprised by the reasoning of your kids!
- Exchange ideas and make your children feel rewarded.
- Organize an unforgettable and original party for your children.
All our rooms can be played by children starting from the age of 8 as long as there is at least one adult to play along with them in the room. Our scenario “The Lost Treasure of Pier Palaboul” was created especially for children from 5 to 10 years.
How to prepare for an escape game for you and your kids at Echappe-Toi Montreal?
- Choose, along with your kids, the escape game scenario of your choice among our available stories (LINK).
- Wear a costume based on the theme you chose! The research around the costume will prepare you to live the experience to its fullest!
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your game. No need to arrive too early as you will only increase your anxiety level. Do not arrive too late either or you might not be able to experience the complete adventure.
- Stay relaxed. Escape games are made to provide you with as much enjoyment as possible between you and your children. They all tell stories about the history of Montreal or its culture. No need to study before as you do not need any specific knowledge to be able to enjoy it!
- Learn to listen to each other. Your escape game experience at Echappe-Toi Montreal with your children depends on your ability to function as a team.
If this is for a birthday celebration, we offer a room for you to share cake and exchange gifts. More information here (LINK).
90 minutes of happiness
An escape game at Echappe-Toi Montreal lasts 90 minutes with the following 5 steps:
- Reception: Our ambassadors welcome you and your children in the escape room. They explain the rules of the game. They also give them advice for the best possible experience.
- Immersion: The group is sent to the escape room. They are welcomed by a costumed actor who introduces you to the story that you will experience together.
- Game: Your turn to play! You have 60 minutes to successfully complete your mission. Enigmas, codes, secret passages, and puzzles to be solved in order to exit from the escape room!
- Debrief: At the end of the experience, the actors come free your team if you did not manage to escape. They also respond to all your questions about the escape game.
- Photos and departure: The photoshoot allows you to leave with souvenirs of your adventure with your children before the end of the experience.
Capacity: 9 escape game rooms. Every room can welcome 2 to 8 players.
Duration of the experience: 90 minutes, 60 of which inside the escape game.
Reservation: you can reserve or call us if your team has more than 6 participants.
Price: 25$ + tx per adult, 22$ + tx per child and student.
"We participated in the escape game at echappe-toi and we had a lot fun as a family. The children loved it and want to come back to try another challenge. The scenario is great and the hosts are really good. I highly recommend it."
"The birthday party was a success for a group of 12 that were 12 years old. A lot of fun. The staff was very friendly and professional. The game is very well done."