Escape game for day camps and schools in MontrealThe benefits of day camps are well documented. Whether it is to improve self-confidence, social integration or emotional intelligence, day camps promote the development of children. Echappe-toi Montréal's escape games are the best way to meet the needs of day camps:
- Through entertaining escape games
- By working on team cohesion
- Allowing each young person to take their place in the group
- By focusing on games and entertainment
- By offering themes related to the culture of Montreal
How to prepare the escape game with your school or day camp at Echappe-Toi Montréal?
- Arrive 15 minutes before game time. You don't need to arrive too early: you'll just raise the anxiety level. Don't arrive late either: you might not get the full adventure.
- Prepare the teams in advance. That way, everyone knows what kind of atmosphere they will be in!
- Play together! We can accommodate 60 players at the same time in our escape rooms! This way you can all share your experience at the end of the escape game.
- Be relaxed. Escape rooms are designed to give you maximum happiness with friends. They all tell stories about Montreal or its culture. No need to study: you don't need any special knowledge to have fun!
- Learn to listen to yourself. The success of the escape game at Echappe-Toi Montréal depends on your ability to work as a team to get out of the escape room.
If children are under 15 years of age, an adult must be present in each room.
90 minutes of happiness
The escape game experience lasts 90 minutes, with 5 stages:
1. Welcome: Our ambassadors welcome your school or day camp. They explain the rules of the game. They also give you some tips for a successful experience
2. Immersion: the group is sent to the escape room. They are greeted by an actor in costume who introduces them to the story they are about to experience.
3. Game: It's your turn to play! You have 60 minutes to complete the mission. Riddles, codes, secret passages, puzzles. You must get out of the escape room!
4. Debriefing: At the end of the experience, the actors come to deliver your team, if you did not get out of the escape room. They also answer all your questions.
5. Photo and departure: The photo session allows the school or day camp to receive a souvenir of the adventure after the escape game experience.
Capacity: maximum 67 people playing simultaneously in 9 escape rooms.
Duration of the experience: 90 minutes, of which 60 minutes in the escape room
Booking: you can reserve here or call us to organise your school or day camp adventure.
Price: we offer a special price for day camps, schools and community organizations: 19$ taxes included per youth only! We require the presence of an adult per playroom. This place is offered!