Escape game for your family in Montreal
Escape games are the ideal activity for families in Montreal.
A study by INSPQ shows that children are spending more and more time behind screens. This can have negative consequences on their development, vision and sleep. A family escape game is a unique opportunity to start an experience together. You can continue it at home with board games or other family activities.
Organizing an escape game for your family in Montreal is ideal for :
- Facilitate communication within the family
- Create an experience that you will talk about for a long time
- Do something together, parents WITH children
- Discovering new qualities in each member of the family
- Spend time away from screens building your family's bond
Family-friendly escape games
Our scenarios are specifically designed to ensure that all members of the family enjoy their experience in the escape room. Youngsters, as well as their parents, or seniors, will find activities that are adapted to them.
Whether you are a keen observer, a puzzle specialist, a Sherlock Holmes of secret codes, or simply a facilitator who makes communication easier in a group, you are essential to your family's progress in the adventure!
Our 8 scenarios are aimed at children aged 8 and over.
90 minutes of happiness
An escape game at Echappe-Toi Montréal lasts 90 minutes. It is divided into 5 steps:
1. Welcome: Our ambassadors welcome your family. They explain the rules of the game. They also give you some tips for a successful experience.
2. Immersion: The family is sent to the escape game room. They are greeted by an actor in costume who introduces them to the story they are about to experience.
3. Game: It's your turn! You have 60 minutes to complete the mission. Riddles, codes, secret passages, puzzles, you must get out of the room!
4. Debriefing: At the end of the experience, the actors come to deliver you if you didn't get out. They also answer all your questions about your escape game.
5. Photos and departure: The photo session allows the family to receive a souvenir after the game - once the experience is over.
Capacity: 8 escape rooms. Each escape room can accommodate from 2 to 8 players.
Duration of the experience: 90 minutes, of which 60 minutes in the escape room
Booking: you can reserve here or call us if your team has more than 6 people
Price: 33$ + tx/person for adults, 27$ + tx for children and students
"If you arrive with apprehension, you come out with a great "banana"! Recommended for ages 5 to 120."
"Every time we have fun! A way to share an hour with our two teenagers."
"Great family activity! We will be going back very soon, everyone loved their experience and the staff are really friendly."
"A great time spent with the family. Even if we didn't manage to finish, the final explanations ensured that we weren't left wanting. Great experience, we'll be back for a future scenario, we promise."