Escape game, a perfect couple activity in MontrealEscape game is an ideal couple's activity for your afternoon or evening out with your partner. Why not break the routine with an exciting escape game that will entertain you and strengthen your bond? Our escape game will indeed improve the couple's dynamic. For a harmonious couple relationship, the Canadian Medical Association recommends couple activities that :
- Getting to know each other better
- Become aware that you are allies, not adversaries
- Do not blame the other personà
- Expressing appreciation to the other
- Show mutual respect to each other
- Accepting differences
- Share power
- Take time to recharge your batteries
All our other rooms have been designed to be played with a minimum of 2 people. We can recommend the latest Blood Pact which has been designed for smaller groups.
How to prepare your escape game as a couple or for a date at Echappe-toi Montréal?
- Choose the right partner! Whether it's for a first date or for a laugh with the love of your life, an adventure in one of our escape rooms is an opportunity for the couple to get to know each other better.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your Montreal couple's event. You don't need to arrive too early: you'll just raise your anxiety level. Don't arrive late either: you might not have a full adventure. Don't forget to text the address to your partner.
- Be relaxed! Escape rooms are made to give you maximum happiness as a couple. Our "Duo Pirate" scenario is a great escape game if you want to play alone in the room with your partner!
- Live the adventure to the fullest! The game master is there to help you if you get stuck.
90 minutes of happiness
The complete experience of your couple's activity at Échappe-Toi Montréal lasts 90 minutes, and includes 5 steps
1. Welcome: Our ambassadors welcome your couple. They explain the rules of the game. They also give you a few tips for a successful experience.
2. Immersion: The couple is sent into the escape room. They are welcomed by an actor in costume who introduces you to the story you are about to live.
3. Game: It's your turn to play! You have 60 minutes to complete the mission. Riddles, codes, secret passages, puzzles, etc. You must get out of the escape room!
4. Debriefing: At the end of the experience, the actors come to rescue your team, if you didn't get out. They also answer all your questions about your escape game.
5. Photos and departure: The photo session allows you to receive a souvenir of your couple activity in Montreal.
Capacity: 8 escape rooms. Each escape room can accommodate from 2 to 8 players.
Duration of the experience: 90 minutes, of which 60 minutes in the escape room
Booking: you can reserve here or call us if your team has more than 6 people
Price: 33$ + tx/person for adults, 27$ + tx for children and students
It's Valentine's Day every week!
Don't wait for special events to come and test our escape rooms as a couple: everything can be an opportunity to book an escape game!
"Very nice couple activity. My boyfriend had never played a game like this before and he really enjoyed it, and so did I."
"We were two couples of friends and we loved it. The puzzles were quite elaborate, but the host would sometimes give us clues to unlock them. We'll go back for more :)"
"We went as a couple, on a Saturday quite late in the evening.really nice evening, the only thing is, if you are not a group of about 6 people, they will match you up with other people you don't know. Which I think is nice. The game rooms are great and the puzzles are really fun!
"Great activity for everyone, work group, friends, family, couples. Thoughtful concept and great fun!"