Escape Game for Couples in Montréal
Looking for an escape room for couples in Montreal? Bring your loved one (or your date) to Echappe-Toi!
An escape game is the perfect activity for couples in Montreal. Did you know that the rules proposed by the Canadian Medical Association for a harmonious relationship are:
- Know yourself better
- Become aware that you are allies and not adversaries
- Do not blame one another
- Show your appreciation of the other one
- Respect one another
- Accept your differences
- Share the power
- Take the time to relax
An escape game helps you to apply all this advice!
Did you know that we designed a scenario specifically for you to play as a couple, and only as a couple? Our escape room for couples lets you play the scenario Duo Pirate, designed and made especially for you, if you want to play together, without the intervention of a game master.
How do you prepare yourself to play in our escape room for couples at Echappe-Toi Montreal?
- Choose the right partner! Whether it’s a first date or the love of your life, an adventure in one of our escape room for couples is the best opportunity for a couple to get to know each other better.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your game. No need to arrive too early as you will only increase your anxiety level. Do not arrive too late either or you might not be able to experience the complete adventure.
- Stay relaxed!Escape games are made to provide you with as much enjoyment as possible. Our scenarios all tell stories about the history of Montreal or its culture. No need to study before your experience in our escape room for couples, as you do not need any specific knowledge to be able to enjoy it!
- Learn to listen to each other. Your escape game experience in Montreal as a couple depends on your ability to function as a team. Avoid coming while under the influence as you will need all your neurons!
Our escape room for couples will be so much fun, that you will want to try all our other scenarios, this time with your friends!
90 minutes of happiness
The complete experience, at Echappe-Toi Montreal, lasts 90 minutes, with 5 steps:
- Reception: Our ambassadors welcome you and they explain the rules of the game. They also give you advice for the best possible experience.
- Immersion: The two of you are sent to the escape room for couples. You are welcomed by a costumed actor that introduces you to the story you will experience together.
- Game: Your turn to play! You have 60 minutes to successfully complete your mission. Enigmas, codes, secret passages, and puzzles to be solved in order to exit from the escape room!
- Debrief: At the end of the experience, the actors come free your team if you did not manage to escape. They also answer all your questions about the escape game.
- Photos and departure: The photoshoot allows you to leave with memories of your adventure in the escape room for couples, before the end of the experience.
Accommodation capacity: 9 escape rooms. Every room can hold 2 to 8 players.
Duration of the experience: 90 minutes, 60 minutes of which are spent in the escape room for couples.
Reservation: You can make your reservation online for your escape room for couples.
Price: 25$ + tx per adult, 22$ + tx per student.
It’s Valentine’s day every week!
Don’t wait for special events to come and test our escape room for couples. Everything could be an occasion to book an escape game!
"A really nice activity for couples. My boyfriend never played that kind of game and he really liked it, and me too."
"We were 2 couples of friends and we loved it. Enigmas were elaborate but the animator gave us clues once in a while to help us. We’ll come back, guaranteed."
"We went as a couple on a saturday, kind of late. It was a really pleasant night, the only thing, if you’re not a group of 6 people, they may pair you with another group that you don’t know. Which, according to me, is less fun. The rooms are great and enigmas are really fun."
"’Beautiful activity for everyone, working groups, friends, families, couples. Thoughtful concept and really funny!"