Team Building Escape Games for Businesses in Montreal
Did you know that Echappe-Toi created the very first escape game for businesses in Montreal? Specialists believe that team building activities can increase the effectiveness of your company by up to 30% (source).
You can organize an escape game for your company in Montreal in order to attain several of your objectives:
- Improve or establish bonds between coworkers
- Help resolve a conflict or overcome a difficult situation
- Celebrate good results and congratulate your team
- Develop commitment from every employee towards the team and your company
Team building games provide your business with the opportunity to:
- Network, socialise, and deepen relations
- Work as a team and improve productivity
- Develop a healthy competitive spirit within the team
- Have fun together and celebrate successes
- Collaborate in order to develop creativity and innovation
- Better communicate and work together
Choose one of our 9 scenarios to get your team work together and have fun! Team building games are not just exciting, they can boost your team’s strength and productivity. In a unique and immersive experience based on the history of Montreal, the players can awaken their inner Sherlock Holmes while attempting to escape! You will have to choose one of our 9 scenarios before coming back to try another...
Echappe-Toi Montreal can accommodate groups of up to 60 people, and can also create team building activities in the locations of your choice, for your special events. Contact us for more information!
Steps of the experience
An escape game at Echappe-Toi Montreal lasts 90 minutes with the following 5 steps :
- Reception: Our ambassadors welcome you and your group. They explain the rules of the game. The players are then divided into the rooms (2 to 8 players per room), where the rules of the game are explained, and advice is given for the best possible experience.
- Immersion: The players are sent to the escape game. They are welcomed by a costumed actor that introduces them to the story that they will experience together.
- Game: The players have 60 minutes to explore, solve riddles, decrypt codes and understand puzzles while cooperating in order to escape.
- Debrief: The players and the Game Master meet once the 60 minutes of play are over (or when the team successfully exits) for a discussion. This exchange serves as a way to transform the experience into a positive shared moment and to underline what each player contributed to the progression of the team (that’s what all team building activities are about!).
- Photos and departure: The photoshoot allows you to leave with souvenirs of your team building activity, before the end of the experience.
Capacity: 9 rooms, up to 60 people simultaneously
Duration of the experience: our team building games last 90 minutes, 60 of which inside the escape game.
Reservation: fill the following form or call us at 514-907- 2200. If possible, plan a few weeks before the desired date of the team building activity.
Price: 25$ + taxes per person. 20% discount for groups of over 20
We offer more than an escape room for companies
Plan your meeting at Echappe-Toi
Plan your meetings at Echappe-Toi and allow us to help organize your team building activities. Our fully equipped meeting room (projector, WIFI, etc.) can accommodate up to 60 people. Our specially selected caterers offer a series of options for your lunches or dinners. You can plan meals before or after your team building game in our escape rooms accordingly.
Benefit from the experience of a coach in order to get the most from your experience
Our coaches and instructors are here to help your company use your team building activities in the escape rooms. Team building games improve the operation and performance of your team. We also give business coaches the opportunity to use our rooms and installations as part of their team building activities with their clients.
Companies talk about their team building games in our escape rooms in Montréal
Around 40% of our 65.000 annual clients in Montreal play an escape game with their company. Learn about the opinion of the participants on their team building game experience.
Here are some of their comments:
"Thank for the pictures of our team and take you for this great day! Everybody really appreciated the activity and it allowed to us to consolidate our links in a setting outside of work. It really is a great challenge and i would have loved to have a few extra minutes!? But still… Thank you very much!"Francis Cournoyer - Président of XMA Solutions d’Affaires
"Hello to the entire Echappe-toi Team and a big thank you for the experience. We all loved the activity.The actors were fantastic: I really believed them. Excited to come back."Chantal Lessard - Marketing et Formation Institut SAS Inc.
"We arrived divided and we left as a team! A wonderful and fun team building experience that taught us a lot about our colleagues and ourselves. A must do!"Maurice Côté - Vice-président régional at Banque Royale du Canada